What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Well done!

Your character animation has transformed from top-notch to bringing the notch up another level. I really like the subtle squiggle in the character outlines that keep the movie from feeling static at all. Great variety of shots, excellent voice work by Mr. Tomar, and a basic yet effective gag. Ready to see where your next film sets the bar!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Thanks for noticing that! I feel it separates the characters from the background a tad and brings them to life that little bit more. Appreciate the review, Christopher. Congratulations on Pico's Destiny making front page too!

At The Office At The Office

Your Roots

I am glad to see you go back to your roots in not only animation but also in writing and voice acting. You have certainly improved in all three areas since At The Restaurant. You have artistically made the most progress in conveying character expression smoothly. I think you have also successfully developed your own distinct style of animation design. It's nice to see new content by you, and I look forward to seeing Edwin Crosby as well as future, longer projects.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Thank you for your warm and kind words.

:D

Why Da Long Face? Why Da Long Face?

Cartoon improv doesn't get any better.

Interesting notion, reverse zoophilia. I hope to see more from you soon!

Mystical Times Mystical Times

Good job!

I like this music. Very reminiscent of Godspeed You Black Emperor if I say so myself. It could use a little more progression, though. Keep it up!

flyingg accumulatd shith flyingg accumulatd shith

Entertaining and meaningful.

Reminds me a lot of Godspeed You! Black Emperor and Radiohead. Nice job.

LfunkeyA responds:

thanx again

Travel Through Organic Matter Travel Through Organic Matter

Trippy.

Very nice ambient sound, great drum line; makes me think of places. I'm gonna be saving this. Keep it up!

LfunkeyA responds: